We firmly believe that talent is the most valuable asset of the Group.
We are glad to provide a full of challenges and desirable working environment for all capable employee to show their strengths in their career path. We also promise to provide continuous professional training and a competitive remuneration package to employees.
For more details, please refer to the information below. If you are interested, please send us your CV at email@example.com with your interested position specified. (Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.)
- Assist General Counsel to supervise a team to provide in-house legal and compliance support to a listed group;
- Provide legal advice and support to the board, senior management and internal departments and overseas offices on multinational jurisdiction;
- Draft, review and revise contracts and documents in English and Chinese, mainly related to finance, investment, merger and acquisition;
- Handle litigation matters;
- Provide legal updates and internal training;
- Liaise with external professionals and regulatory bodies;
- Perform ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree in laws or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years’ work experience in listed companies or SFC regulated activities, preferably in finance, investment, securities, asset management, private equities or related industries;
- Work experience in mainland state-owned enterprises or PRC legal matters is a plus;
- Good team player, well organized and proactive;
- Strong communication skills and good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Provide fixed income analysis on macroeconomics and fixed income market;
- Assist investment portfolio managers to perform a credit risk assessment on investment opportunities;
- Communicate with portfolio managers on credit opinions and investment recommendations;
- Assist portfolio managers in writing research on industry/companies under coverage;
- Participate in business and product development;
- Responsible for drafting underlying analysis reports and maintain post-investment trading data;
- Handle other ad-hoc projects/requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance or related field, CPA or CFA preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in credit research;
- Good knowledge of fixed income products;
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Senior Manager/Manager/Senior Officer
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably in direct investment /credit risk management area
- Post-investment management
- Responsible for post-investment risk management of the projects carried out by the firm, including debt, equity, mezzanine, structured finance, pre-IPO investments, etc. Major duties include continuous risk monitoring, risk alert, and risk events analysis, etc.;
- Perform periodic post-investment site visits for existing projects together with the deal team.
- Assist in resolution of non-performing assets;
- Responsible for credit risk data analysis and reporting. Assist to develop and enhance firm-level credit risk management;
- Be familiar with direct investment business, especially projects with credit risk features;
- Perform ad-hoc work around the risk management related issues.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in direct investment /credit risk management area within banking/asset management / PE fund /security house, preferably with post-investment management exposure; ex big-4 candidates with above experience will also be considered;
- Strong knowledge in the capital market of both China and Hong Kong;
- Familiar with direct investment projects and risk control measures; Familiar with the Chinese business environment.
- Highly proficient in company/industry analysis, data analysis and credit risk management;
- Analytical, independent, good problem-solving and Chinese report-writing skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Statistics or Mathematics; Preferably CPA or FRM; Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Support Business Head, junior & senior portfolio managers and other team members, working on a broad scope of assignments across multiple sub-perspectives;
- Perform various financial analysis and conduct comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research as required;
- Prepare presentations and other materials for both internal and external parties as assigned;
- Work with various teams across the firm;
- Provide the business and administrative support to the team to facilitate the normal operations of the business;
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team;
- University graduate in Business, Economics or related disciplines;
- Preferably with minimum 1-year experience in financial institutions, fresh graduate will be considered as well;
- A team player who can work independently with minimum supervision;
- Mature, self-motivated and good communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);